Terms and conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions when making a booking at Old Water View:
- Check in Between 14:00 and 21:00. Later check in times can be organised by prior arrangement. Check out by 10:00.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Under 10’s stay and eat breakfast for free.
- Packed lunches are available on request. Please order on arrival.
- Pets allowed in the Herdy Hut only.
- Smoking is allowed in some of the open air areas.
- Parking for one car per room is available on site between check in and check out times, and is free of charge. Vehicles are left at owners risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
- We reserve the right to charge the full room tariff, with additional replacement or cleaning costs as required, if we are not able to re-sell the room due to any of the following:-
- Smoking anywhere inside the property.
- Any damages or breakages which occur during a guests stay
- Any specialist cleaning, repair or replacement required to guest accommodation
A valid credit card is required to guarantee the booking. Pre-authorisation will be taken on the card before arrival.
Full booking balance is then paid on departure. Payment can be made by cash and credit or debit cards.
If a booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged. Any such cancellation charges are the responsibility of the person making the booking. We recommend you take out your own holiday insurance.